In this ebook on KPIs for online and mobile banking we cover the following topics:
- Why banks and financial institutions should define specific KPIs for their online and mobile services?
- How to identify the right KPIs for your digital platforms?
- Who should be involved in the process of defining KPIs?
- When to set up KPIs so to meet your bank’s strategic goals?
- What characteristics differentiate KPIs from other metrics?
- Which metrics, regarding conversion, performance or UX, financial institutions should track on their sites and mobile apps?
- What are the stages in the process of developing KPIs for your digital banking?
- How to use a balanced scorecard to efficiently identify KPIs?
- How can KPIs help navigate internal processes in e-banking & m-banking?
Get the free ebook
We will send you an email with a direct link to the ebook (we use Hubspot CRM to do this)
About the Authors
Filip KazmierczakFilip Kaźmierczak Web Analyst & Conversion Rate Optimization Expert specializing in quantitative and qualitative research. Experienced in managing and maintaining analytics and marketing infrastructures while staying up to date with any new web analytics and growth marketing techniques and solutions.
Julian JelinskiConversion Rate Optimization Copy Expert at Piwik PRO specializing in issues of online privacy and security with a long history of working in the online industry. Experienced in content management and content creation.
Who uses Piwik PRO?
Individuals, big and small companies, and governments all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik PRO.