In this mobile app analytics comparison, we analyze how these tools differ when it comes to:
- Reporting Features & Flexibility: Which vendor offers event-based analytics, custom dimensions and variables, and other reporting capabilities.
- Data Security & Hosting Options: Which vendor provides cloud and on-premises hosting and which has an ISO 27001 security standard certification.
- Data Ownership & Privacy: Which vendor ensures 100% data ownership and compliance with privacy laws (e.g. the GDPR).
- Integrations: We present a list of possible integrations with other tools, such as a consent manager, tag management system and customer data platform (CDP).
- Customer Support: We list the kind of assistance (dedicated staff, phone and online support, etc.) you can expect from each vendor.
Get the free ebook
We never share personal details.
About the Authors
Web Analyst & Conversion Rate Optimization Expert specializing in quantitative and qualitative research. Experienced in managing and maintaining analytics and marketing infrastructures while staying up to date with any new web analytics and growth marketing techniques and solutions.
Content Marketer at Piwik PRO. Specializing in issues of on-site and off-site personalization. Transforming technical jargon into engaging and informative articles dedicated for digital marketers and web analytics specialists.
Who uses Piwik PRO?
Individuals, big and small companies, and governments all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik PRO.