With this comparison sheet we provide you information how CDPs and DMPs differ from each other when it comes to:
- Mapping the whole customer journey
- Creating a Single Customer View
- Types of customer views you’ll be able to obtain
- The method used to match user profiles (deterministic vs. probabilistic)
- Data ownership and data sources
- The most popular applications of both technologies
Get the free ebook
We will send you an email with a direct link to the ebook (we use Hubspot CRM to do this)
About the Authors
Web Analyst & Conversion Rate Optimization Expert specializing in quantitative and qualitative research. Experienced in managing and maintaining analytics and marketing infrastructures while staying up to date with any new web analytics and growth marketing techniques and solutions.
Karolina LubowickaContent Marketer and Social Media Specialist at Piwik PRO. An experienced copywriter who takes complex topics of data privacy & GDPR and makes them understandable for all.
Who uses Piwik PRO?
Individuals, big and small companies, and governments all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik PRO.