A DPA is a document that ensures that both the data processor and the data controller understand their role in the process and the obligations they take on. Based on the text of the regulation and our own experience, we’ve prepared a checklist of elements every data processing agreement should have.
We tackle such issues as:
- General clauses you can’t miss – What basic concepts a contract needs to be considered binding.
- Your rights and responsibilities – How to establish a lawful data management process and issue instructions for the data processor.
- Responsibilities of your business partners – What you should expect from your business partners and how to translate their duties into the clauses of your agreement.
- Technical and organizational measures – What technical and organizational steps your partners will have to take to process your data in line with GDPR.
- Final clauses – What to include in final clauses so they leave no room for misinterpretation.
- And more
Get the free checklist
We never share personal details.
About the Authors
Content Marketer and Social Media Specialist at Piwik PRO. An experienced copywriter who takes complex topics of data privacy & GDPR and makes them understandable for all.
Piwik PRO Team
The Piwik PRO Team provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. Acting as your technology partner we share our expertise, tailor our products and services to match your particular goals, and support you from start to finish.
Who uses Piwik PRO?
Individuals, big and small companies, and governments all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik PRO.