Piwik PRO Web Analytics’ highlights
Full control of user data
Choose where to host your user data – be it on your infrastructure or any other appointed server. Control the access to the data and comply with your internal policies. Retain 100% Ownership of the data.
Stay on the safe side when it comes to data privacy. If you choose Piwik PRO On-Premises, you will decide where to store your data. If you go for Cloud, your data will be kept on EU servers, which means compliance with EU regulations.
Piwik PRO’s technical team will help you setup and configure your web analytics instance, and a bespoke SLA will ensure all of your needs are met as you use the product.
Upon upgrading, you receive around-the-clock monitoring of performance, data collection, and backup consistency. Make use of proactive maintenance and Emergency Incident Handling.
They were very professional and delivered within budget and timeframes. the resulting implementation is perfectly integrated with our web environment both in terms of look and function.
Chief, Application Platforms, Government Of Canada
Piwik PRO has been a pleasure to work with. They’re quick to reply, easy to work with, and get the job done. The analytics in Piwik far surpass our previous solution, and give ourselves and our clients much better insight into our work.
Software Designer, CivicPlus
Flexible access to data
Obtain quick on-demand reports in the user interface, pull computed metrics via API, and pull raw data to run custom attribution algorithms.
Tap into countless possibilities of segmentation and leverage your data for better business results. Export the segments and run onsite and offsite re-marketing campaigns. Using a scalable tool and avoid data sampling for reliable insights.
A scalable platform
Handle over 2 bln events per month and/or calculate the reports for thousands of sites at a reasonable hardware cost level. Benefit from real-time or close to real-time on-demand reporting.
Benefit from Simple Setup and Update procedures. Even your junior technical staff will be able to handle the platform. There’s no need for advanced technical knowledge.
Store it how you want
Complete data control & ownership
Hosted on our secure servers
The Piwik PRO Marketing Suite Components
All of the tools and platforms in the Piwik PRO Marketing Suite work seamlessly together – allowing you to collect, analyze, and activate your customer data all in one place.
Collect, segment, and active your data with the Piwik PRO Data Management Platform (DMP).
- Collect your valuable first-party customer data from your websites, mobiles apps, platforms, and systems (e.g. CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, online and offline transactional systems, etc.)
- Build audience profiles and single customer views (SCV) by merging data from various devices and sessions and connecting them with common identifiers (e.g. email addresses and cookies).
- Activate your data by utilizing your audience segments for media buying, content personalization, and many other use cases.
- Pull data about your visitors in real-time with low-latency APIs to power the decisioning process, content personalization & more.
Set up, deploy, and manage all of your tags and pixels in one place and push data to the Piwik PRO DMP.
- Deploy, manage, and modify all your tags from one easy-to-use interface
- Run A/B tests without the annoying flash of original content (FOOC) issue (via synchronous tags)
- Collect specific data (e.g. clicks on a CTA button) by using triggers and conditions
- Avoid data loss and missed opportunities by testing and debugging your tags before they go live
Get detailed insights into your web visitors, mobile app usage, site engagement, and campaign & audience performance with the Piwik PRO Analytics Platform.
- Analyze the performance of your A/B tests, AdWords campaigns, and marketing & advertising campaigns from one dashboard
- Optimize marketing spend by using Conversion Analytics to properly attribute conversions across different channels
- Increase profits by learning more about your customers’ behavior with Ecommerce Analytics
- Find and fix costly holes in your sales funnel and increase conversions with Funnel Analytics
- Track specific user behavior with Goal, Event, and Content Tracking
- Increase app downloads by analyzing key metrics with App Store Analytics (available for the App Store and Google Play)
The Piwik PRO Analytics platform also offers SharePoint and Confluence (Atlassian) analytics for analyzing productivity and learning about how your employees use these 2 tools.
Use your audience segments created in the Piwik PRO DMP to serve personalized, engaging content to your users & customers across web and mobile.
- Personalize the content on your website based on your users’ interests, web history, location, etc.
- Display dynamic ads to your potential customers to increase CTRs and conversions
- Increase ecommerce sales by showing the right product recommendations to the right users