How Piwik PRO can help you comply with GDPR:
Do Not Track browser settings
Piwik PRO ensures you always respect your users’ right to restrict data processing. Do Not Track is a technology that provides users with a simple choice to opt out of being tracked by websites and platforms they visit. Google Analytics does not offer such a choice.
Extended Opt Out feature
In stark contrast with Google Analytics, Piwik PRO allows you to generate a website form allowing your users to opt out of being tracked anytime they want. You can extend the form with space for other Subject Access Requests concerning data access, rectification, and erasure.
Subject Access Requests
Every consent, opt-out, and Subject Data Request performed by your users is stored in one place and presented in a clear form. It enables you to easily manage your users’ requests and demonstrate them to the authorities during audits. You’ll not be able to perform such an action using Google Analytics.
Full data portability
Unlike Google Analytics, Piwik PRO ensures full data portability. Thanks to that your visitors will be allowed to easily obtain, move, and transmit all the relevant information collected by your marketing tools.
They were very professional and delivered within budget and timeframes. the resulting implementation is perfectly integrated with our web environment both in terms of look and function.
Chief, Application Platforms, Government Of Canada
Piwik PRO has been a pleasure to work with. They’re quick to reply, easy to work with, and get the job done. The analytics in Piwik far surpass our previous solution, and give ourselves and our clients much better insight into our work.
Software Designer, CivicPlus
100% data ownership
No matter if you chose Piwik PRO Cloud or On-Premises, you are the sole owner of the data tracked by your Piwik PRO Marketing Suite – your data is never sent to external servers.
Store your data in a location of your choice – highly reliable Piwik PRO servers (EU/US), a third-party vendor data center, or your own infrastructure. You can also take advantage of our safe private cloud offering.
Benefit from data-sampling free web analytics and gain flexible access to raw data to create reports based on every piece of information relevant to your organization. With Piwik PRO you always get 100% of the data.
Enterprise level support
Receive professional support with your platform configuration and setup in order to make it privacy compliant and secure. Gain access to audit logs, Single Sign-On, 24/7 monitoring, incident handling.
Store it how you want
Complete control and ownership or your data
Hosted on our secure servers
The Piwik PRO Marketing Suite Components
All of the tools and platforms in the Piwik PRO Marketing Suite work seamlessly together – allowing you to collect, analyze, and activate your customer data all in one place.
Consolidate your customer data to personalize content and improve campaign retargeting with Piwik PRO Customer Data Platform.
- Integrate first-party data to create single customer views and build advanced audiences.
- Track the customer journey across web and mobile with cross-device attribution.
- Build a holistic view of the customer journey and maintain customer engagement across different devices.
- Activate your data through on-site retargeting & content personalization.
- Expand your audiences with AdWords and Facebook lookalike audiences and create personalized retargeting campaigns.
- Enrich user data with all accessible first-party data. Use data from web analytics and other sources such as CRMs, e-commerce transactional systems, offline sources and GDPR consent data.
Use one powerful tool to deploy and manage your tracking pixels & tags across hundreds of websites in a hassle-free way with Piwik PRO Tag Manager.
- Deploy, manage, and modify all your tags from one easy-to-use interface.
- Run A/B tests without the annoying flash of original content (FOOC) issue (via synchronous tags).
- Collect specific data (e.g. clicks on a CTA button) by using triggers and conditions
- Avoid data loss and missed opportunities by testing and debugging your tags before they go live
Get detailed insights into your web visitors, mobile app usage, site engagement, and campaign & audience performance with the Piwik PRO Analytics.
- Analyze the performance of your A/B tests, AdWords campaigns, and marketing & advertising campaigns from one dashboard
- Optimize marketing spend by using Conversion Analytics to properly attribute conversions across different channels
- Increase profits by learning more about your customers’ behavior with Ecommerce Analytics
- Find and fix costly holes in your sales funnel and increase conversions with Funnel Analytics
- Track specific user behavior with Goal, Event, and Content Tracking
- Increase app downloads by analyzing key metrics with App Store Analytics (available for the App Store and Google Play)
The Piwik PRO Analytics platform also offers SharePoint and Confluence (Atlassian) analytics for analyzing productivity and learning about how your employees use these 2 tools.
Use segmented data to display personalized content on your website and run personalized onsite campaigns using intent-triggered pop-ups and notifications.
- Personalize the content on your website based on your users’ interests, web history, location, etc.
- Display dynamic ads to your potential customers to increase CTRs and conversions.
- Personalize and deliver hand-picked offers for selected segments and groups of customers.
- Display customized content on your website (e.g. banners, ads and other HTML elements) based on data collected about your visitors.
- Increase ecommerce sales by showing the right product recommendations to the right users.