In this SharePoint analytics comparison we cover the following topics:
- Data Collection Flexibility: Availability of different tracking mechanisms, hosting methods and custom variables/dimensions.
- Reporting Features: Comparison of reports, metrics and integrations.
- Data Processing, Connectivity & Openness: Raw data access and streaming API of various information.
- Data Ownership & Privacy: Ownership of your data, compliance with international privacy legislation, including GDPR.
- Compatibility: Comparison of versions of SharePoint and Office365 that are being supported.
- Integrations: What integrations can you get with Webtrends, Piwik PRO, NGAGE and CardioLog Analytics.
Get the free ebook
We will send you an email with a direct link to the ebook (we use Hubspot CRM to do this)
About the Authors
Web Analyst & Conversion Rate Optimization Expert specializing in quantitative and qualitative research. Experienced in managing and maintaining analytics and marketing infrastructures while staying up to date with any new web analytics and growth marketing techniques and solutions.
Conversion Rate Optimization Copy Expert at Piwik PRO specializing in issues of online privacy and security with a long history of working in the online industry. Experienced in content management and content creation.
Who uses Piwik PRO?
Individuals, big and small companies, and governments all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik PRO.