Piwik PRO SharePoint Analytics deepens your insights into internal communication
Flexibility in data collection
Choose which type of information you wish to collect in SharePoint and pass to Piwik PRO: user ID, name, job title, office/department, etc. Use Custom Variables to create segmented reports for particular departments or teams. Adjust data collection to remain in compliance with Local Data Privacy Regulations.
Set the access to data at the Site Collection level, e.g. viewing rights for HR page/sub-pages given only to HR department. Your Piwik PRO instance can also be accessed with an Active Directory.
Full control of data
Take your security policy to a new level and make sure you have exclusive rights to manage your SharePoint users’ data. Piwik PRO gives you 100% Data Ownership plus the ability to Manage Access Permissions on the reporting level.
Flexibility in hosting
Choose the type of hosting to adhere to your organization’s policy regulations: Piwik PRO can be installed on your own infrastructure for On-Premises Hosting or on our Secure SaaS Platform.
They were very professional and delivered within budget and timeframes. the resulting implementation is perfectly integrated with our web environment both in terms of look and function.
Chief, Application Platforms, Government Of Canada
Piwik PRO has been a pleasure to work with. They’re quick to reply, easy to work with, and get the job done. The analytics in Piwik far surpass our previous solution, and give ourselves and our clients much better insight into our work.
Software Designer, CivicPlus
Use Visitor Log to obtain Real-Time Data on the SharePoint users. A unique Piwik ID and Custom Variables allow you to identify each user’s actions in real time.
Have your infrastructure updated by Piwik PRO technical team. Benefit from the assistance of web analytics experts when developing a strategy for SharePoint analytics.
Compatible with 4 versions of SharePoint
Track and optimize regardless of your version of the program. Our SharePoint Analytics is compatible with: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Office 365, and SharePoint 2016
Try it first
You don’t have to make a commitment from day one. We offer you 15-day-long trial period so that you can test the solutions in-house.
Store it how you want
Complete data control & ownership
Hosted on our secure servers
The Piwik PRO Marketing Suite Components
All of the tools and platforms in the Piwik PRO Marketing Suite work seamlessly together – allowing you to collect, analyze, and activate your customer data all in one place.
Consolidate your customer data to personalize content and improve campaign retargeting with Piwik PRO Customer Data Platform.
- Integrate first-party data to create single customer views and build advanced audiences.
- Track the customer journey across web and mobile with cross-device attribution.
- Build a holistic view of the customer journey and maintain customer engagement across different devices.
- Activate your data through on-site retargeting & content personalization.
- Expand your audiences with AdWords and Facebook lookalike audiences and create personalized retargeting campaigns.
- Enrich user data with all accessible first-party data. Use data from web analytics and other sources such as CRMs, e-commerce transactional systems, offline sources and GDPR consent data.
Use one powerful tool to deploy and manage your tracking pixels & tags across hundreds of websites in a hassle-free way with Piwik PRO Tag Manager.
- Deploy, manage, and modify all your tags from one easy-to-use interface.
- Run A/B tests without the annoying flash of original content (FOOC) issue (via synchronous tags).
- Collect specific data (e.g. clicks on a CTA button) by using triggers and conditions
- Avoid data loss and missed opportunities by testing and debugging your tags before they go live
Get detailed insights into your web visitors, mobile app usage, site engagement, and campaign & audience performance with the Piwik PRO Analytics.
- Analyze the performance of your A/B tests, AdWords campaigns, and marketing & advertising campaigns from one dashboard
- Optimize marketing spend by using Conversion Analytics to properly attribute conversions across different channels
- Increase profits by learning more about your customers’ behavior with Ecommerce Analytics
- Find and fix costly holes in your sales funnel and increase conversions with Funnel Analytics
- Track specific user behavior with Goal, Event, and Content Tracking
- Increase app downloads by analyzing key metrics with App Store Analytics (available for the App Store and Google Play)
The Piwik PRO Analytics platform also offers SharePoint and Confluence (Atlassian) analytics for analyzing productivity and learning about how your employees use these 2 tools.
Use segmented data to display personalized content on your website and run personalized onsite campaigns using intent-triggered pop-ups and notifications.
- Personalize the content on your website based on your users’ interests, web history, location, etc.
- Display dynamic ads to your potential customers to increase CTRs and conversions.
- Personalize and deliver hand-picked offers for selected segments and groups of customers.
- Display customized content on your website (e.g. banners, ads and other HTML elements) based on data collected about your visitors.
- Increase ecommerce sales by showing the right product recommendations to the right users.